- This course provides students with an overview of 'Contract Law' and is designed to help and support students in understanding various issue(s) under contract law.
- Contract law is complex and many students find it difficult to know where to start. This course aims to simplify issue(s) and help students understand the importance of applying the relevant law to the facts of a given scenario.
Who can benefit from this course?
- This online course is designed for law students and international lawyers who want to improve their knowledge of English contract law.
- This course is also useful to LLB students, CILEX, CIMA & GDL students who require help and support in their contract law studies.
Contents of the Course
- Essential elements of a contract
- Terms of a Contract - difference between warranties, conditions & innominate terms
- Discharge of a Contract
- Undue Influence
- Exemption clauses
- Consumer Protection
What we also provide
- Material which consolidates your understanding
- Series of quizzes to test your understanding of each subject
- Series of tests (which are optional) to test your understanding of each subject
- Tutor support
How to achieve the Contract Law Certificate?
All you need to do is:
- watch the lessons, reviews; and
- achieve 60% in each quiz'.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details for your final certificate which will be sent via email.
- Yasmine Lupin is a Certified EU GDPR & implements the GDPR for Lupins law firm
- She also currently provides a range of law courses including this DPO Certificate course
- Yasmine is the founder of the 'London Centre for Advanced Training & Education' (LCATE), an educational establishment which provides legal Education to students all over the world.
- This course is intended help organisations ensure that their employees are 'GDPR Aware'
- This course is purely a training course. It does not provide legal advice.
The course has taken into account some of the derogations under the UK Bill on the GDPR. We need to wait and see if they become law!