Solicitor/EU GDPR Practitioner/Trainer & Founder of LCATE
About the instructor
- Yasmine Lupin is a Certified EU GDPR & implements the GDPR for Lupins law firm
- She also currently provides a range of law courses including this DPO Certificate course
- Yasmine is the founder of the 'London Centre for Advanced Training & Education' (LCATE), an educational establishment which provides legal Education to students all over the world.
- Upon completion a certificate is automatically issued if the course is advertised as a 'certificate course'. Make sure you complete the course 100%. All the boxes on the left hand side must be ticked off. If there are any issue(s) contact email@example.com and a certificate will be issued.
- Partial refunds are discretionary. There is no right to a refund if it is clear that the student has completed the course.
The course has taken into account some of the derogations under the UK Bill on the GDPR. We need to wait and see if they become law!
If you need more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This course is designed to help organisations get to grips with responding to Subject Access Requests. We try to simplify the process. ,
This course expires after 14 days from the date of your purchase.
Upon completion request your templates: 'SAR Form, SAR Notice and SAR Policy' from email@example.com
The course is an overview and the templates are guides only. Please make sure that the templates are modified to meet your organisation's specific needs.
Students will have:
- understand the purpose of a 'SARs'
- understand how the GDPR will impact 'SARs'
- understand the procedure for fulfilling a 'SARs'
- understand when 'SARs' can be refused
- understand the exemptions
- Understand the breaches and consequences
- GDPR policy
- Privacy Notice
- GDPR Training policy
- Records Policy
- Clear Desk Policy
- Data Protection Impact Assessment Policy
- Policy on Transfer of Personal Data to Third Countries
- Consent & Withdrawal Policy & Procedure
- Complaints Policy
- Data Breach Policy
- Retention Policy
- Security Policy