Lawyer/Trainer & Founder of LCATE
About the instructor
Yasmine is the founder of the 'London Centre for Advanced Training & Education' (LCATE), an educational establishment which provides legal Education to students all over the world.
- Upon completion a certificate is automatically issued if the course is advertised as a 'certificate course'. Make sure you complete the course 100%. All the boxes on the left hand side must be ticked off. If there are any issue(s) contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a certificate will be issued.
- Partial refunds are discretionary. There is no right to a refund if it is clear that the student has completed the course.
If you need more information contact email@example.com
This course is designed to help organisations get to grips with responding to Subject Access Requests. We try to simplify the process. ,
This course expires after 14 days from the date of your purchase.
Upon completion request your templates: 'SAR Form, SAR Notice and SAR Policy' from firstname.lastname@example.org
The course is an overview and the templates are guides only. Please make sure that the templates are modified to meet your organisation's specific needs.
Students will have:
- understand the purpose of a 'SARs'
- understand how the GDPR will impact 'SARs'
- understand the procedure for fulfilling a 'SARs'
- understand when 'SARs' can be refused
- understand the exemptions
- Understand the breaches and consequences
- GDPR policy
- Privacy Notice
- GDPR Training policy
- Records Policy
- Clear Desk Policy
- Data Protection Impact Assessment Policy
- Policy on Transfer of Personal Data to Third Countries
- Consent & Withdrawal Policy & Procedure
- Complaints Policy
- Data Breach Policy
- Retention Policy
- Security Policy