Solicitor/EU GDPR Practitioner/Trainer & Founder of LCATE
About the instructor
- Yasmine Lupin is a qualified English lawyer and has been practising law for over 10 years.
- Yasmine is the founder of the 'London Centre for Advanced Training & Education' (LCATE), an educational establishment which provides legal Education to students all over the world.
- Not everyone can travel to the UK and study a course. LCATE's aim is to provide students with a range of legal English & law course(s) - online.
- We all enjoy teaching and sharing our knowledge.
- Sign up: 'learning from lawyers is fun!'
If you need more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
LESSON 1 - GDPR, PERSONAL DATA & SENSITIVE DATA
LESSON 3 - KEY PRINCIPLES & ACCOUNTABILITY OF THE CONTROLLER
- LESSON 3 - KEY PRINCIPLES & ACCOUNTABILITY OF CONTROLLER
- READING MATERIAL - LESSON 3 - COPY SLIDES
- OVERVIEW WITH YASMINE LUPIN - ACCOUNTABILITY
- OVERVIEW WITH YASMINE - KEY PRINCIPLES
- QUIZ 3(a)
- Test your Understanding - 3(a)
- Sample Answer - 3(a)
- Quiz 3(b)
- Test your Understanding - 3(b)
- Sample Answer - 3(b)
LESSON 6 - TRANSFER OF PD TO THIRD COUNTRIES
LESSON 10 - HOW TO START TO BECOME GDPR COMPLIANT