Lawyer/Trainer & Founder of LCATE
About the instructor
Yasmine is the founder of the 'London Centre for Advanced Training & Education' (LCATE), an educational establishment which provides legal Education to students all over the world.
- Upon completion a certificate is automatically issued if the course is advertised as a 'certificate course'. Make sure you complete the course 100%. All the boxes on the left hand side must be ticked off. If there are any issue(s) contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a certificate will be issued.
- Partial refunds are discretionary. There is no right to a refund if it is clear that the student has completed the course.
An additional fee of £20 is payable for the certificate.
Legal English - Level 3 - LELC will provide students with the following:
- an understanding of the basic structure and contents of an agreement
- an understanding of 'Recitals' to a contract and their application
- an improved understanding of 'Condition Precedents' and tips on drafting such precedents
- have the ability to recognise the difference between 'Warranties' and 'Indemnities'
- an improved understanding of drafting in simple English
- an improved understanding of how to draft clauses in a contract and the importance of consistency
- an overview of the distinction between 'applicable law' clauses and 'jurisdiction' clauses
- an improved understanding of the execution of contracts and deeds
- an enhanced understanding of applicable law provisions
- an understanding of operative clauses and a guide to drafting such clauses
- Boilerplate clauses (an overview), their importance and schedules ot an agreement
- Lesson 2 -Definitions and Interpretation - Part 1
- Reading Material - Slides - Definitions & Interpretation Section - Part 1
- Review with Yasmine Lupin
- Lesson 2 - Definitions & Interpretation - Part 2
- Reading Material - Slides - Definition & Interpretation Section - Part 2
- Test your Understanding - Test 2
- Sample Answer - Test 2
- LESSON 3.1 - LANGUAGE OF A CONTRACT
- Reading Material - Slides - 3.1
- Test your Understanding - 3.1
- Sample Answer - Test 3.1
- Quiz 3.1
- LESSON 3.2 - LANGUAGE OF A CONTRACT
- Reading Material - Slides - 3.2
- Test your Understanding - 3.2
- Sample Answer - Test 3.2
- Quiz 3.2
- LESSON 3.3 - LANGUAGE OF A CONTRACT
- Reading Material - Slides - 3.3
- Test your Understanding - 3.3
- Sample Answers - 3.3
- Quiz 3.3