- This online course is designed for law students and international lawyers who want to improve their knowledge of English contract law.
- This course may also be useful to university students who are studying a law degree and need support with contract law.
- This is the first module forms part of the Diploma in Law certificate (see below).
- If you have purchased this course on a third party platform such as 'Reed' etc at a discounted price to help you with your CILEX, law degree or GDL, you do not have to complete the assignment(s), nor do you have to submit the SMART charts. All you need to do is attain above 60% for each quiz in order to attain the 'Certificate in Contract Law'. This means you will not meet the requirements for the 'Diploma in Law'.
- Upon successful completion of the contract Law module students will be awarded with a 'Certificate in Contract Law'.
The Diploma in Law Certificate will require students to also successfully complete the following modules:
- The English Legal System;
- communication & Legal Terminology; and
- Academic Research Skills.
The Diploma in Law is a 60 credit Ofqual regulated qualification.
Upon completion of the Diploma in Law, students have the option to:
- study a law degree at a university in England (terms & conditions apply); or
- study Level 4 Extended Diploma in Management.
Contact email@example.com for more details.
Entry requirements for the Diploma in Law:
- 5 GCSE's including maths & English at grades C or above; or
- other related level 2 subjects; or
- other equivalent international qualifications
Assessment by LCATE:
If a student does not have the respective entry qualifications, the student can still enrol on this course provided that the student:
- can demonstrate their level of English to a member of staff of LCATE; or
- provides a letter from their employer to LCATE demonstrating their knowledge and competence of English.
The Complete Diploma in Law Course is eligible for Advanced Learner Loans
- Yasmine Lupin is a qualified English lawyer and has been practising law for over 10 years.
- Yasmine is the founder of the 'London Centre for Advanced Training & Education' (LCATE), an educational establishment which provides legal Education to students all over the world.
- Not everyone can travel to the UK and study a course. LCATE's aim is to provide students with a range of legal English & law course(s) - online.
- We all enjoy teaching and sharing our knowledge.
- Sign up: 'learning from lawyers is fun!'