- This online course is designed for law students and international lawyers who want to improve their knowledge of English contract law.
- This course may also be useful to university students who are studying a law degree and need support with contract law.
- This is the first module forms part of the Diploma in Law certificate (see below).
- If you have purchased this course on a third party platform such as 'Reed' etc at a discounted price to help you with your CILEX, law degree or GDL, you do not have to complete the assignment(s), nor do you have to submit the SMART charts. All you need to do is attain above 60% for each quiz in order to attain the 'Certificate in Contract Law'. This means you will not meet the requirements for the 'Diploma in Law'.
- Upon successful completion of the contract Law module students will be awarded with a 'Certificate in Contract Law'.
The Diploma in Law Certificate will require students to also successfully complete the following modules:
- The English Legal System;
- communication & Legal Terminology; and
- Academic Research Skills.
The Diploma in Law is a 60 credit Ofqual regulated qualification.
Upon completion of the Diploma in Law, students have the option to:
- study a law degree at a university in England (terms & conditions apply); or
- study Level 4 Extended Diploma in Management.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Entry requirements for the Diploma in Law:
- 5 GCSE's including maths & English at grades C or above; or
- other related level 2 subjects; or
- other equivalent international qualifications
Assessment by LCATE:
If a student does not have the respective entry qualifications, the student can still enrol on this course provided that the student:
- can demonstrate their level of English to a member of staff of LCATE; or
- provides a letter from their employer to LCATE demonstrating their knowledge and competence of English.
The Complete Diploma in Law Course is eligible for Advanced Learner Loans
- Yasmine Lupin is a Certified EU GDPR & implements the GDPR for Lupins law firm
- She also currently provides a range of law courses including this DPO Certificate course
- Yasmine is the founder of the 'London Centre for Advanced Training & Education' (LCATE), an educational establishment which provides legal Education to students all over the world.
- This course is intended help students who want to work in data protection and need to understand what the principles of GDPR both theoretcially but also practically
- We all enjoy teaching and sharing our knowledge.
- Sign up: 'learning from lawyers is fun!'
- This course is purely a training course for employees to make the 'GDPR aware'. It does not provide legal advice.
The course has taken into account some of the derogations under the UK Bill on the GDPR. We need to wait and see if they become law!