LEGAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE CERTIFICATE - LEVEL 2 (LELC - 2)
- This course starts by providing you with a complete understanding of how to structure your sentences correctly.
- It focusses on the use of the active and passive voice in drafting, the importance of using precise verbs and the use of gender neutral when writing correspondence.
- It also gives helps you understand the importance of being consistent when drafting or amending terms of an agreement and provides you with tips on how to improve your drafting skills.
BENEFITS OF THE COURSE
- You will understand the purpose behind the drafting of certain legal documents such as affidavits and addendums; and
- You will also become more confident and know how to:
- structure and draft simple letters
- structure a detailed advice letter
- structure and draft a memorandum
- structure and draft a simple affidavit
- structure and draft a simple addendum
This course comprises of:
- lesson(s) - presentation slides
- tests provided to test your understanding of the subject area
Yes, we can help you further if you require the help. Just contact info@.lcate.uk
- The course is highly practical
- The course is delivered by qualified lawyers who practice the law
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Any student or lawyer who has already completed LELC - level 1; or
- any law/business student or international lawyer who would like to improve their drafting skills in English with the emphasis of drafting legal documents.
LEGAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE CERTIFICATE - Level 2 (CPD - 16 hours)
- You will need to attain more than 60% in each quiz
- Upon successful completion of the course, students will attain the 'LELC - Level 2'
The LELC - Level 2 constitutes 16 hours of 'Continuing Professional Development'.
- Yasmine Lupin is a qualified English lawyer and has been practising law for over 10 years.
- Yasmine is the founder of the 'London Centre for Advanced Training & Education' (LCATE), an educational establishment which provides legal Education to students all over the world.
- Not everyone can travel to the UK and study a course. LCATE's aim is to provide students with a range of legal English & law course(s) - online.
- We all enjoy teaching and sharing our knowledge.
- Sign up: 'learning from lawyers is fun!'