Solicitor/EU GDPR Practitioner/Trainer & Founder of LCATE
About the instructor
- Yasmine Lupin is a qualified English lawyer and has been practising law for over 10 years.
- Yasmine is the founder of the 'London Centre for Advanced Training & Education' (LCATE), an educational establishment which provides legal Education to students all over the world.
- Not everyone can travel to the UK and study a course. LCATE's aim is to provide students with a range of legal English & law course(s) - online.
- We all enjoy teaching and sharing our knowledge.
- Sign up: 'learning from lawyers is fun!'