Solicitor/EU GDPR Practitioner/Trainer & Founder of LCATE
About the instructor
- Yasmine Lupin is a Certified EU GDPR & implements the GDPR for Lupins law firm
- She also currently provides a range of law courses including this DPO Certificate course
- Yasmine is the founder of the 'London Centre for Advanced Training & Education' (LCATE), an educational establishment which provides legal Education to students all over the world.
- Upon completion a certificate is automatically issued if the course is advertised as a 'certificate course'. Make sure you complete the course 100%. All the boxes on the left hand side must be ticked off. If there are any issue(s) contact email@example.com and a certificate will be issued.
- Partial refunds are discretionary. There is no right to a refund if it is clear that the student has completed the course.
The course has taken into account some of the derogations under the UK Bill on the GDPR. We need to wait and see if they become law!
A Guide to Revising for your Law Exams!