Lawyer/Trainer & Founder of LCATE
About the instructor
Yasmine is the founder of the 'London Centre for Advanced Training & Education' (LCATE), an educational establishment which provides legal Education to students all over the world. The following only applies to customers that have purchased an online course from this website!
- Upon completion a certificate is automatically issued if the course is advertised as a 'certificate course'. Make sure you complete the course 100%. All the boxes on the left hand side must be ticked off. If there are any issue(s) contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a certificate will be issued.
- Partial refunds are discretionary. There is no right to a refund if it is clear that the student has completed the course.
An additional fee of £15 is payable if:
- you have purchased the course from a third party platform;
- if you have been offered the course at a discounted price.
If you need more information contact email@example.com
This course helps you to understand step by step how to draft a privacy notice and privacy statement for your website and what is required as far as the GDPR is concerned.
This course expires after 14 days from the date of your purchase.
Upon completion you will receive the following template:
- a privacy notice
You also have the option to purchase the following GDPR templates directly from LCATE for a further fee of £219.99:
- GDPR policy
- GDPR Training policy
- Records Policy
- Subject Access Request Procedure & Policy (including the SAR Form & SAR Notice)
- Clear Desk Policy
- Data Protection Impact Assessment Policy
- Policy on Transfer of Personal Data to Third Countries
- Consent & Withdrawal Policy & Procedure
- Complaints Policy
- Data Breach Policy
- Retention Policy
- Security Policy
If you are an existing customer of LCATE, please click on the icon below which enables you access to this course and templates above for £189.00.
LCATE is the owner of all intellectual property rights pertaining to the templates. By purchasing this product you agree not to copy or infringe any of LCATE's intellectual property rights.
There is no right to refund when this course and materials are purchased together.