- This online course is designed for law students and international lawyers who want to improve their knowledge of English contract law.
- This course may also be useful to university students who are studying a law degree and need support with contract law.
- This is the first module forms part of the Diploma in Law certificate (see below).
- If you have purchased this course on a third party platform such as 'Reed' etc at a discounted price to help you with your CILEX, law degree or GDL, you do not have to complete the assignment(s), nor do you have to submit the SMART charts. All you need to do is attain above 60% for each quiz in order to attain the 'Certificate in Contract Law'. This means you will not meet the requirements for the 'Diploma in Law'.
- Upon successful completion of the contract Law module students will be awarded with a 'Certificate in Contract Law'.
The Diploma in Law Certificate will require students to also successfully complete the following modules:
- The English Legal System;
- communication & Legal Terminology; and
- Academic Research Skills.
The Diploma in Law is a 60 credit Ofqual regulated qualification.
Upon completion of the Diploma in Law, students have the option to:
- study a law degree at a university in England (terms & conditions apply); or
- study Level 4 Extended Diploma in Management.
Contact email@example.com for more details.
Entry requirements for the Diploma in Law:
- 5 GCSE's including maths & English at grades C or above; or
- other related level 2 subjects; or
- other equivalent international qualifications
Assessment by LCATE:
If a student does not have the respective entry qualifications, the student can still enrol on this course provided that the student:
- can demonstrate their level of English to a member of staff of LCATE; or
- provides a letter from their employer to LCATE demonstrating their knowledge and competence of English.
The Complete Diploma in Law Course is eligible for Advanced Learner Loans
Yasmine is the founder of the 'London Centre for Advanced Training & Education' (LCATE), an educational establishment which provides legal Education to students all over the world. The following only applies to customers that have purchased an online course from this website!
- Upon completion a certificate is automatically issued if the course is advertised as a 'certificate course'. Make sure you complete the course 100%. All the boxes on the left hand side must be ticked off. If there are any issue(s) contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a certificate will be issued.
- Partial refunds are discretionary. There is no right to a refund if it is clear that the student has completed the course.
An additional fee of £15 is payable if:
- you have purchased the course from a third party platform;
- if you have been offered the course at a discounted price.