Go through each slide, test and quiz!
LEGAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE CERTIFICATE - LEVEL 2 (LELC - 2)
- This course starts by providing you with a complete understanding of how to structure your sentences correctly.
- It focusses on the use of the active and passive voice in drafting, the importance of using precise verbs and the use of gender neutral when writing correspondence.
- It also gives helps you understand the importance of being consistent when drafting or amending terms of an agreement and provides you with tips on how to improve your drafting skills.
BENEFITS OF THE COURSE
- You will understand the purpose behind the drafting of certain legal documents such as affidavits and addendums; and
- You will also become more confident and know how to:
- structure and draft simple letters
- structure a detailed advice letter
- structure and draft a memorandum
- structure and draft a simple affidavit
- structure and draft a simple addendum
This course comprises of:
- lesson(s) - presentation slides
- tests provided to test your understanding of the subject area
Yes, we can help you further if you require the help. Just contact info@.lcate.uk
- The course is highly practical
- The course is delivered by qualified lawyers who practice the law
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Any student or lawyer who has already completed LELC - level 1; or
- any law/business student or international lawyer who would like to improve their drafting skills in English with the emphasis of drafting legal documents.
LEGAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE CERTIFICATE - Level 2 (CPD - 16 hours)
- You will need to attain more than 60% in each quiz
- Upon successful completion of the course, students will attain the 'LELC - Level 2'
The LELC - Level 2 constitutes 16 hours of 'Continuing Professional Development'.
Yasmine is the founder of the 'London Centre for Advanced Training & Education' (LCATE), an educational establishment which provides legal Education to students all over the world. The following only applies to customers that have purchased an online course from this website!
- Upon completion a certificate is automatically issued if the course is advertised as a 'certificate course'. Make sure you complete the course 100%. All the boxes on the left hand side must be ticked off. If there are any issue(s) contact email@example.com and a certificate will be issued.
- Partial refunds are discretionary. There is no right to a refund if it is clear that the student has completed the course.
An additional fee of £20 is payable for the certificate.